|I actually debated printing this out and writing LIARS on every line.|
But then laziness prevailed. But no, LIARS is gonna be one of those
#12 seeds that upsets a #5 and goes on to take it all :D
Happy March! I can't believe how fast time flies :) Here are a few bookish things going on with me this month that might interest you:
LIARS, INC. PRE-ORDER INCENTIVE:
I will send 2 signed bookmarks, 1 signed bookplate, and 1 magnet to the first 50 people who pre-order LIARS, INC. Yes, I will send international. Yes it counts if you pre-ordered before March. The LIARS, INC. webpage has links to most of the major US retailers, including a link where US buyers can get signed, personalized copies of my books.
Here's how you do it:
- Email me at pstokesbooks [at] gmail [dot] com.
- Make the subject LIARS PRE-ORDER.
- Tell me what store you ordered from. If it's international, tell me what country.
- Prove it via a pic of your receipt, screen cap, cut/paste from your account, etc.
- If you want the bookplate personalized, tell me what name I should write on it. I've used a pen name and I know a lot of bloggers do too. I will never share your alternate identity or personal info with anyone.
- Give me your address. Please include a name if your email is email@example.com or something. If your address is foreign, please put it on lines like I should address the envelope and don't forget the country :)
#MysteryTwitterTheater is an online game like Clue or Cluedo that will play out over blogs and Twitter. Game details go up on Fri March 20th. The game starts Saturday March 21st. The "victim" is a blogger. The "suspects" are bloggers. The clues will be hard. The prizes will be awesome. You should probably play.
LIARS, INC. Twitter Release Party. Because clearly I don't know when to say when, I'm also throwing an epic Twitter bash under the #LiarsIncBook hashtag on March 24th, from 6:30-8:00 p.m. Pacific (9:30-11:00 p.m. Eastern). Please double-check the time and hashtag on the date of the party if you plan on attending as sometimes these things change. Prizes will include finished copies of LIARS, INC., LIARS T-shirts, LIARS swag, a copy of CATALYST (or CONTROL) by @LydiaYKang a copy of THE CEMETERY BOYS by @HeatherBrewer, and more. Games will be varied and fun. You should probably come.
That's all the mayhem on tap for now. Don't forget to check out this Max vs. Micah handy comparison chart over at Adventures of a Book Junkie and enter to win LIARS or LAINEY!