It's time for another great graphics contest!! VICARIOUS releases in two weeks and I'm looking for cool fan art or quote/image pairings to share on social media. These images should include the title of the book somewhere and can include quotes from the novel, suggested taglines, your own taglines, etc. You do not have to read the book to enter.
Here are some examples from my last contest for Girl Against the Universe!
|By Aila from One Way or an Author|
|By Marian X|
|By Eli from The Silver Words|
|By Irene from Boghunden|
My favorite entry (or a random selection from my top three faves if I can't pick) will win a finished copy of Vicarious + signed swag. Everyone, US and INT, who enters this contest is eligible to receive 2 signed bookmarks and a sticker, just for taking the time to help me promote my latest novel.
Possible text for your graphic:
Your graphic does not need to have text (aside from the book's title), but it can. If you've read the book, you can use anything that stood out to you. If you have a Net Galley account, you can check the first 100 pages of the story for inspiration. You can also use part or all of one of the quotes that are listed on Goodreads. You can make up your own tagline or phrase. Or consider this list of possible taglines:
- Live through this.
- What is real?
- Perception is reality.
- How far would you go to protect someone you love?
- This contest is international and open to everyone ages 13 or older.
- You must share your graphic on Twitter, Instagram, or Tumblr at least once between now and Sept 1. Caption/tag the image similar to: Like thrillers? Check out #Vicarious by @pstokesbooks! Published by @torteen.
- Aside from the Vicarious cover, which can be freely used, any photography or imagery must belong to you. Polyvore, Wikipedia, etc. images cannot be used unless they are completely open source without even requiring crediting of the source. When in doubt, don't use it.
- You can enter up to three graphics, but each one must be shared on social media.
- Copyright of your design belongs to you, but I reserve the right to post/repost your designs on my own social media to promote the book and/or sequel, with credit given to you.
General questions? Put them in the comments.
I cannot wait to see what all the awesomeness people will come up with!! =DReplyDelete
Ah, this is such a fun idea! Would it be okay if I used some parts from the images in your "Vicarious Cover Love Part I" post?ReplyDelete
Hi Alice. If you mean you want to use the cover image without the font, that's completely fine. I had to get special approval to post the cover alternates and photographs, so I wouldn't feel comfortable using those for promo for this contest.Delete
Hello, Paula. Do you know where I can find the cover of Vicarious without its font? I can't seem to find that on your site. I want to use it for my entry in Vicarious graphic contest.ReplyDelete
I think some people are getting it from here:Delete
If you need a bigger version, you can email me and I'll send it to you :)
Sent my entries! Wooo~ can't wait to see the other entries. ;)ReplyDelete
I wish I could draw and had artistic talent! LolReplyDelete